NT won't start!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT won't start!

I have been using NT for months and all of a sudden tonight, it won't start up. I closed it down and restarted it about 20 mins later... and nothing.

After I double click the 32-bit icon, I get the splash screen and the connection chime but nothing else happens. The process shows up in the Task Manager but it does not show up in the application section.

I've rebooted and uninstalled with no luck. I'm using the newest version of NT.

One thing to note, after I re-installed I no longer have the 32-bit/64-bit option. It's just one NT icon. I have a 64-bit machine but TDA is my broker so I've been using the 32 bit option.

Any thoughts?

Hello reticent67,

Can you please perform an uninstall/reinstall of NinjaTrader to restore the two icons. You will save all settings and data. All settings and data are located at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 which is unaffected when you uninstall NinjaTrader via the Control Panel.

Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down first.

Uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features.

Clear your browser cache and download and install NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 from the link below.

If the Control Center still does not appear once you start NinjaTrader, please send me your Config.xml file. You can find the Config.xml file at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, NT won't start!' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post gentlebenthebear  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes