Gaps in Daily Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaps in Daily Chart

I've got the daily chart of CL 12-12 up and there are gaps in the data. My setting for the chart session template is <Use instrument settings>

In the Control Center under options/data, the merge policy is MergeBackAdjusted.

In the instrument manager for CL, the merge policy is UseGlobalSettings and the session template is Nymex Metals/Energy ETH.

Is there another setting I'm missing?

Hello,

Are you running any antivirus or backup software?

Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

When you refer to gaps in data, are days lost or do you have larger gaps between days?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

I look forward to assisting you further.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm not missing any days, so the gap must be intra-day. I'm using Zen-Fire and use Bitdefender Antivirus. No backup software. There are no errors on screen or in the log tab.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Hello,

When using Zen-Fire you will need to use 1440 minute bars instead of daily bars. Our daily bars for Zen-Fire are recorded using the Regular Trading hours and not the Electronic Trading Hours.

Another option would be to first connect to the Kinetick EoD (free) data feed, and then connect to your Zen-Fire account. Doing so will obtain the daily bars from Kinetick and load the current day from Zen-Fire.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
        LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes