live chart failed to keep correct time on bottom scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

live chart failed to keep correct time on bottom scale

I ended up about 1 hour short today, finished around 3:00 pm. this was because there was nothing that happened for quite a bit of the day.

haha that's funny...

I created a new chart, and saw the new scaling on the bottom time.

I went back to my original chart and turned on data box..saw that the data was on the right bars, and the finish time was 4:00pm and saw my missing bars before 2:00 pm.

I then moved with the scroll mouse forward and backward, and the time scale on the bottom of the chart "magically" reset properly.

Hello sledge,

Can you please tell me if you are able to reproduce the issue. Do you notice any consistency between the charts that experience the issue?

I will need to find a reproducible scenario to further troubleshoot the issue. So far I cannot reproduce it on my end upon creating new chart and checking existing charts.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello sledge,

Can you please tell me if you are able to reproduce the issue. Do you notice any consistency between the charts that experience the issue?

I will need to find a reproducible scenario to further troubleshoot the issue. So far I cannot reproduce it on my end upon creating new chart and checking existing charts.
      A chart where something does not trade for a while. It was an index that did it today. ^vix.

I imagine a stock could do it too.

I think possibly the only other variable in this, is that the chart had enough space to fit the days worth of data before hand.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying. Please let me know if the issue recurs in the future and tell me if there were any similarities.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes