Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUS 3 Yr Treasury Bonds YT 12-12

Hi,

I have not loaded this contract up before but I seem to be having a couple of issues.

Firstly when I try to load the contract on the DOM it does not load all 10 levels of depth whether I use .01 or .005 as the tick size (please see screenshot attached).

The other issue is the DOM sizes/prices don't update but last price and last trade size does.

How can I fix this?

Regards,
    suprsnipes
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Only five levels of market depth can be displayed in the DOM. It is not possible to add additional rows.

2.) Is the CQG demo data feed you'd reported an issue with in another thread being used here as well? If so, I'd recommend re-testing after that issue has been resolved.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Only five levels of market depth can be displayed in the DOM. It is not possible to add additional rows. Apologies. I meant 10 in total, 5 up and 5 down.

2.) Is the CQG demo data feed you'd reported an issue with in another thread being used here as well? If so, I'd recommend re-testing after that issue has been resolved. This is not on a demo account.
      Regards,
      suprsnipes

Comment

suprsnipes,

1.) Please contact your data provider to report this issue.

2.) Thanks for clarifying - I'd also recommend that you contact the data provider regarding this item. When it comes to the display of data, NinjaTrader acts much like a television in that it displays signals from the connected provider - if those signals are incomplete the data displayed would be as well.

Comment

Hi,

I have contacted both the data provider (CQG) and my broker to resolve this issue but and after following the suggestions I am still experiencing the same problem. As the screen shot shows the Level II window is updating each event as expected but the SuperDOM is not. I would very much like to fix this problem.

I have tried to reset instruments, repair data base, shutting down pc and rebooting modem.

Regards,
          suprsnipes
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please contact me via email (Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com) - in your message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find the file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I'll need a copy of the 'trace.20121130.txt' file please.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rehmans
            by rehmans

Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
            0 responses