MBTrading multiple accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTrading multiple accounts

I contacted MBTrading about this...please let me know...thanks...

Your Question: In Ninjatrader, can several demo forex or equity accounts be used at the same time with a live login (or will that cause a conflict with the connection)? I have noticed that sometimes both Cash Value show and available to trade and sometimes not?
    Staff: Vincent Pulizzi

09:10 Vincent Pulizzi: we here at MB we do integrate with NT, that being said we support OUR MBT Desktop trading platform and the live accounts. this use of multiple accounts via 1 user name is a feature created specifically for use in the MBT Desktkop trading platforms. You can test this feature via NT and contact them directly if it does not work for you via their platform. NT support would know instantly if they offer this ability, sorry we do not support that platform.

Hello birdog,

Yes, it is possible to have multiple accounts under one user name and log into NinjaTrader from MBT as long as you are able to use that user name to log into MBT Navigator.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

But, many times, the Cash Value on only shows on 1 account and not the other in NT. Also, sometimes one account or the other becomes unavailable for some reason and only 1 is available for trading. So, for not I am just using a NT Sim and account along with only 1 MBT trading account until I find out what the problem is?

Any ideas?

Comment

Hello birdog,

The cash value will only be updated when a trade has been initiated on the account.

If you restart NinjaTrader and connect to MBT do you see both accounts?

Comment

Yea...I do...

But, when I have both accounts going at the same time it appears I get order rejects a lot from MBT. When I just have 1 account going (say on a Strategy), then the trades seem to go through without getting tons of order rejects etc?

I am testing 2 different strategies in 2 separate MBT forex accounts just FYI....

Comment

Hello birdog,

What message inside the Log tab are you receiving when your order get rejected?

Please note disclaimer 4 after creating an MB Trading connection.

4) MB Trading position events are generated before orders are executed. Since NinjaTrader replies on execution events to come prior to position events, you will experience limitations with tracking position events from the Strategies tab of the Control Center and trying to rely on the standard sequence of events (order execution before position) in NinjaScript.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rehmans
            by rehmans

Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
            0 responses