30sec. chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30sec. chart

I'm using N/T 6.0. Ijust started using it 4 days ago. I've loaded an NQ,YM,ES 1 min chart,and I get good charts, that start at 12:01 am, and end at 11:59 pm. But when I try to put up a 30 sec. ES chart, this chart starts at the time I initiated this chart ie (8:52 am.) This chart accepts all indicators, and I have checked the syart timr, and end time for this individual chart, and they are 12:00 am and 12:00 pm. Support tells me that this is due to I/B, my dats provider, and the type of filter I/B uses.
    But as I have pointed out to Support, I tried this on Sierra charts, which i still use, and get good 30 sec. charts, that contain all of the overnite data. It doesn't re-build the chart from scratch, every time I open one.
    I even deleted every Template I had created when I began using N/T, figuring I may have stored some bad commands to the chart building.

Can someone help me, because as it is I cannot get any 24hr. charts, that are smaller than 1 minute each.

Thanks, in advance, kensa

Originally posted by Kensa View Post
    I'm using N/T 6.0. Ijust started using it 4 days ago. I've loaded an NQ,YM,ES 1 min chart,and I get good charts, that start at 12:01 am, and end at 11:59 pm. But when I try to put up a 30 sec. ES chart, this chart starts at the time I initiated this chart ie (8:52 am.) This chart accepts all indicators, and I have checked the syart timr, and end time for this individual chart, and they are 12:00 am and 12:00 pm. Support tells me that this is due to I/B, my dats provider, and the type of filter I/B uses.
    But as I have pointed out to Support, I tried this on Sierra charts, which i still use, and get good 30 sec. charts, that contain all of the overnite data. It doesn't re-build the chart from scratch, every time I open one.
    I even deleted every Template I had created when I began using N/T, figuring I may have stored some bad commands to the chart building.

Can someone help me, because as it is I cannot get any 24hr. charts, that are smaller than 1 minute each.

Thanks, in advance, kensa

Hello Kensa,

This is because Interactive Brokers does not offer historical tick data. Interactive Brokers only provides historical minute and daily data.

For more information please view our help guide section here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/HistoricalData.html

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by drewski1980, Today, 08:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post drewski1980  
    Started by rdtdale, Yesterday, 01:02 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rdtdale