Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrawingObject fixed

Hello,

on the support sites there is the coding for drawing objects and always how to plot below or above a bar. With textfxed one can bring up at the border of a chart. But I couldnt find how I can do eg drawdot below the referring bars but all dots at the bottom of the chart and not in a fixed distance to the bar. For understanding eg I want to have red and green dots sidebyside at bottom of chart depending of slope of an indicator. No problem to code, but problem to plot the dots there. Sorry!

Thanks
    Tony

Originally posted by tonynt View Post
    Hello,

on the support sites there is the coding for drawing objects and always how to plot below or above a bar. With textfxed one can bring up at the border of a chart. But I couldnt find how I can do eg drawdot below the referring bars but all dots at the bottom of the chart and not in a fixed distance to the bar. For understanding eg I want to have red and green dots sidebyside at bottom of chart depending of slope of an indicator. No problem to code, but problem to plot the dots there. Sorry!

Thanks
    Tony
    You can draw the dots there, either by DrawDot() or a custom Plot. Look at the CustomPlotSample.cs file to see how to find the bottom of the chart rectangle.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred