Collapse

Charting Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a chart how to show the value of the indicator. For ex EMA 50 and what color it is on the diaghram. I want that information showing up and whare to set it?

Comment

Hello superskiman,

You can apply indicators in charts in the Indicator menu. Subsequently you can configure the indicator to your liking such as the color. More information can be found at the link below.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the reply however maybe you don´t understand what i mean.
        I know how i add indicators but i don´t know how to display the indicator namnes at the upper left corner as it usually will be. I want there should be information wich indicator line is wich and what color they have. Now i cant see any information about for ex. In the upper left corner i wan´t in red color "EMA 50" and green color "EMA 20" The indicatorlines i have but it´s confusing for me without the text at the upper left corner. I cant find information on how to add this?

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

The 'Label' setting in the Indicator menu can be used to enter text to your liking. The text will be put in front of the input series and parameter values.

You can also use Text drawing objects to apply text in charts at the location you like.

Comment

I did have the template color black so i couldn´t se the lext information in the upper left corner because it was also black color :-) Maybe it should be something in the program so it wan´t be possible to set the same color of the text and background color.

Comment

Well now i wan´t to set the same color for each of the displayed indicators text "Label" and display this in the upper left corner. Now i have the whole textstring in the same color. I was trying to attach a photo to this message but when i click the "insert image" a popup that i should insert the link to a url was showing and not the option to find the photo on my own computer.

Comment

Please set 'Color for axis' to White in the chart properties menu to display the text in the upper left corner.

Comment

If you look at the attached photo you can se the text there and i wan´t different colors not the whole textstring at white and that that is what happen if you use color axis on the chart properties.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately it is not supported to use multiple colors for the Label text.

The Text drawing object will allow you to apply text in multiple colors. You can set each Text object to a different color.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
                    10 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins  
                    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes