Send one DOM trade to multiple brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send one DOM trade to multiple brokers

Apologies if this has been answered before....(I looked but couldn't find anything)....

I have two different brokers, and would like to submit the same order to both at the same time. I understand..... (I think)...about connecting to two broker accounts, but I am unclear how to send the same order to both accounts. I would like to be able to "click" and create one ATM order on my DOM, and have it get sent to both accounts.

Thanks......

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Account Groups are the best way to accomplish this. Account Groups allow you to group individual accounts into a group account. These account groups will show up in any of the NinjaTrader order entry windows' account selection lists. If selected, any order placed will be replicated and sent to each account that belongs to the group.
    NOTE: Subsequent cancellations and or order modifications will NOT be replicated against each order, you must manage each replicated order individually.

Please see the following link for more information: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...unt_groups.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Are there any videos that demonstrate the use of multiple groups? I searched the youtube videos but didnt see anything

Comment

We currently do not have a video available that goes over Account Groups however I will forward this request to our Education Department as a suggestion to help educate users on this feature within NinjaTrader.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Kyle,
          I would like to place same order in my live account as well as Topstep Trader Combine.
          Topstep Trader is going to provide me with license and also I will have my own license for my account.

Questions:
          1. Is it possible to place orders simultaneously
          2. Do I need multi broker license

Thanks,
          Vinay

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Account Groups are the best way to accomplish this. Account Groups allow you to group individual accounts into a group account. These account groups will show up in any of the NinjaTrader order entry windows' account selection lists. If selected, any order placed will be replicated and sent to each account that belongs to the group.
          NOTE: Subsequent cancellations and or order modifications will NOT be replicated against each order, you must manage each replicated order individually.

Please see the following link for more information: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...unt_groups.htm

Comment

Hello,

Account Groups allow you to group individual accounts into a group account. These account groups will show up in any of the NinjaTrader order entry windows' account selection lists. If selected, any order placed will be replicated and simultaneously sent to each account that belongs to the group.

You will need a multi-broker license of NinjaTrader in order to accomplish this. Feel free to send an email to platformsales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com if you would like to discuss your options for purchasing a multi-broker license with one of our sales reps.

Please let me know if I can assist further.
            Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

thanks dave

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DaveI View Post
              Hello,

Account Groups allow you to group individual accounts into a group account. These account groups will show up in any of the NinjaTrader order entry windows' account selection lists. If selected, any order placed will be replicated and simultaneously sent to each account that belongs to the group.

You will need a multi-broker license of NinjaTrader in order to accomplish this. Feel free to send an email to platformsales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com if you would like to discuss your options for purchasing a multi-broker license with one of our sales reps.

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
              1 response
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes