Incorrect Data in Account Performance Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect Data in Account Performance Report

Attached are two files. In ninja_account_performace.jpg, I list out the trade using Single_FAR1 within 11/23/2012. There are two records but the 2nd one is not within the data range. In ninja_account_performance1.jpg, I want to show the trades including Double_FAR2 and Single_FAR1 but the origInal record from Single_FAR1 is gone. Have I misunderstood anything about the usage?

Thanks.

Tiffany
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

The NinjaTrader account performance generation will look at all trades and if it can't find a match to every single exit a corresponding entry it will go back even further then the to date to pull in trade data so that we could generate a correct account performance report.

When you apply more filtering this changes the trade data is pulled from the database, in the case of this ATM Template filter it excluded out more executions then NinjaTrader could find matches for so it had to go back to grab more executions on that ATM Strategy.

You will see this effect without filtering as well in some scenarios(Such as holding overnight or holding over 24 hour mark).

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ThomasC  
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
    1 response
    0 likes