Market replay of older data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay of older data

I am trying to replay futures data from 2011 and don't know how to get charts and DOMs to show the data. I tried to create an instrument list in the instrument manager, but the list with the available expiration dates does not contain the 2011 expirations anymore, and overwriting the existing dates does not work. I also tried the ##-## option in the expiration dates list with no success. Manually enter the contracts and expiration dates in the charts or the DOMs also does not seem to work. Maybe there is a simple solution that I didn't find? Does anyone know it?

Originally posted by Loki45 View Post
    I am trying to replay futures data from 2011 and don't know how to get charts and DOMs to show the data. I tried to create an instrument list in the instrument manager, but the list with the available expiration dates does not contain the 2011 expirations anymore, and overwriting the existing dates does not work. I also tried the ##-## option in the expiration dates list with no success. Manually enter the contracts and expiration dates in the charts or the DOMs also does not seem to work. Maybe there is a simple solution that I didn't find? Does anyone know it?
    Change your system date/time to 2010, add the contracts, then change date back to today.

Exiting NT at each point and restarting should help.

Comment

Thanks Sledge, that worked. Smart solution!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
      10 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins  
      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DynamicTest