Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get operations of NT7 to website. How?

Hello,
    I would like send my entries and my closes to a server to register each operation.
    Is it posible?

I'm looking for an automathic autosender specific kind of data to an address (FTP, XML or other else). I'm not looking for a code line to put into my strategies. I'm looking for a configuration or something else that I can use to get my data outside of my computer (on the cloud!)

Please, any helps?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by ferran View Post
    Hello,
    I would like send my entries and my closes to a server to register each operation.
    Is it posible?

I'm looking for an automathic autosender specific kind of data to an address (FTP, XML or other else). I'm not looking for a code line to put into my strategies. I'm looking for a configuration or something else that I can use to get my data outside of my computer (on the cloud!)

Please, any helps?

Thank you in advance!
    You mean that you do not want your Strategy to send information about what it is doing; you rather want something else to monitor your Strategy, and that something else to send the information?

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
      You mean that you do not want your Strategy to send information about what it is doing; you rather want something else to monitor your Strategy, and that something else to send the information?
      mmm, Not really.

I mean, I can use an indicator or strategy, but I don't want this. I want that Ninja Trader automatically send me to a server (or website) all of my trades. How? I don't know...With a XML, FTP or something like that.

Any ideas???

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ferran View Post
        mmm, Not really.

I mean, I can use an indicator or strategy, but I don't want this. I want that Ninja Trader automatically send me to a server (or website) all of my trades. How? I don't know...With a XML, FTP or something like that.

Any ideas???

Thank you!
        Not likely. If you want information sent from NT, you will have to code it yourself. I do not see any settings in NT to automatically send information to any kind of server.

Heck, NT even refuses to handle using its own database if you try to locate same on a remote server.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Max238
        by Max238

Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
        1 response
        0 likes