Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Finance EOD Data Missing

Hi Guys,
    I have been using Google EOD data for NSE:Nifty without any issues so far but lately the data for the chart displayed is loaded only up til 12th November.I used custom range , the days to load tab to get it to load the data but nothing.Could anybody tell whats wrong.The symbol i use under the Instrument Misc Tab for Google is.... NIFTY.Is there a problem with the API ....may be Google altered it.? Because when you open the chart on Google website it shows all the data upto date.

Regards
    Sidhu

Hello Sidhu,

Can you please tell me how you setup the Nifty index in the Instrument Manager. I created it on my end as an index, but I was unable to load any daily data. Please note that officially we only support stocks with Google. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason
      Thanks for replying! I saw the attachments and this is exactly how i have it set up.Now after seeing your setup what i did was that i went back to Ninjatrader data folder and deleted all the previous data that it had stored as back up.And then i deletd the instrument from the Instrument Manager.I set it up again the same way you did.Well i changed the days to load from default 365 to 30 and chart did not display any data.When i put 365 in the field it load some data from Jan something to March.Try it and let me know if you experience the same issue.

Sidhu

Comment

Hello Sidhu,

I do not load any daily data at all when I test it on my end.

Comment

Hey Jason
          I have attached the images below of how i have it and what i see on the chart.Technically it should be the same everywhere.Is there anything that i need to delete to clear all the Ninja cache.I just deleted one related to Nifty from Ninjatrader /Data / Day folder.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, you need to delete the db-->cache folder as well. However this will likely remove the data you see in the chart.

Unfortunately indices are not supported with Google. We only support stocks with the free Google connection.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post sarafuenonly123  
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes