SuperDom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDom

Does the SuperDom have any advantages over chart trading only??

Thanks in advance. H. Hampton

Hello datahogg,
    The order entry features of the SuperDom and the Chart Trader are the same except for in the SuperDom you have the access of the Advanced Options, where you can enable / disable Auto Chase, Shadow strategy etc. Please refer to our help guide to know more
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Actually

{The order entry features of the SuperDom and the Chart Trader are the same except for in the SuperDom you have the access of the Advanced Options, where you can enable / disable Auto Chase, Shadow strategy etc. Please refer to our help guide to know more}

Actually the features for Advanced Options are the same for the chart trader, simple entry
      box, and the Super Dom.

Thanks H. Hampton.

Comment

Where is chart after connecting and opening superdom

Hi
        I have data streaming in my super dom and I am connected to simulated data but "where is the chart"
        Do you open it first or ? I've tried just about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dline View Post
          Hi
          I have data streaming in my super dom and I am connected to simulated data but "where is the chart"
          Do you open it first or ? I've tried just about everything.
          A chart? File -> New -> Chart

Chart Trader? -> right click your chart, make sure Properties -> Show Chart Trader is enabled.
          Then find the item in the tool bar on the chart, the select it.
          There may or may not be a down arrow on the right side of the chart. If down, click it, you should then see the chart trader.

Comment

Sledge.
            Thank's for the reply ...

All weekend it wouldn't work (simulation mode with super dom no chart opening).
            The data was streaming in the super dom but no chart would open .... now this morning everything works without changing any steps ?
            Can anyone explain ... is it some thing to do with having to run with in market hours or some thing ?

Comment

Sledge.
              Thank's for the reply ...

All weekend it wouldn't work (simulation mode with super dom no chart opening).
              The data was streaming in the super dom but no chart would open .... now this morning everything works without changing any steps ?
              Can anyone explain ... is it some thing to do with having to run with in market hours or some thing ?
              I remember one strange thing - if the chart template isn't 24x7 you won't get action when testing on the reply. Try that next time.

Comment

Thank's Sledge you mean in session template right ?
                By the way I am connected to esignal real time data but data has stopped streaming on all charts .. can anyone input on what I need to check I've closed everything down and restarted NJ and Esig but still nothing

Comment

Thank's Sledge you mean in session template right ?
                  By the way I am connected to esignal real time data but data has stopped streaming on all charts .. can anyone input on what I need to check I've closed everything down and restarted NJ and Esig but still nothing
                  Well, there is an override in the chart, on the data series, data section. "Session Template" - use instrument settings - or choose your own.

Sorry, No idea bout esignal. Someone else is going to need to step in on that one.

Comment

Hello dline,

Thank you for the forum post.

In order to assist you further on the eSignal data, please let me know the following:

• What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
                    • What instrument have you selected? (Example: ES 09-13, AAPL, $EURUSD etc...)
                    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? (Example: 1 minute, 4 range, 89 tick, 1 day etc...)
                    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
                    • Do you have eSignal version 10.6.2124 installed as per our Connection Guide

I look forward to assisting you further.
                    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ninja trader break threw

Hello all,
                      I've had a major break threw !!!!
                      After perservering for 4 days with constant connection problems, I called Esignal to finalise line connection integrity.
                      What we found was major for me, NOD32 or ESET intenet security was preventing NT from keeping a solid connection to Esignal.
                      You have to uninstall it disabling won't work.
                      Try it !
                      Thank's to all the cool people that helped in my replies )
                      Last edited by dline; 08-26-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Esignal SFE futures symbols

HI,
                        Does anyone use Esignal SFE futures in NT ?
                        I have a list of symbols but inputing them in NT would take a long time. Is there a way of doing this proper and quick ?
                        Here is the link http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...97271704673767
                        I don't want all of them to be installed in NT but I'm also finding that putting these symbols as they are don;t work in NT unless it in the right format in Instrument manager.

Thank's

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to add a group of futures symbols. Each symbol which is not already a part of NinjaTrader's instrument list would need to be added individually.
                          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                          4 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post bmartz
                          by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
                          4 responses