Zoom in and out suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoom in and out suggestion

I am a new user to NT and for the past couple of days, I've been playing around with it and start to like it very much. There is only one thing so far I felt could be improved, which is the zoom functions. I've noticed there are several threads on this forum about the zoom out limit at least.

Personally, I would like to have to be able to zoom out infinitely, or at least to allow all bars in the data to be displayed. When i want to zoom out very far, I just want to see the big picture.

As for "zoom" in general, besides the "zoom" in several preset ladders (such as each time *2 or /2 of the current displayed time scale), I would also prefer to be able to select the range to display arbitrarily by mouse or text box for date/time/bar range, although I think the mouse part is already impemented rather well by your zoom-in function.

I hope at least a part of my suggestion would eventually make it to the development list and get a high priority because I can't wait to have these features in NT.

Hello huohuoge,

Thank you for feedback. I will forward it to development to put it on the list of possible future enhancements.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello huohuoge,

The suggestion to zoom out infinitely is assigned to ID# 1331.

You can set 'Load data based on' to CustomRange and enter a start and end date. Subsequently the chart will load data accordingly.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses