Multi-Broker License/Multiple Account Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Broker License/Multiple Account Connections

I know the multi-broker license allows one to connect to multiple brokers from the same platform. This has been documented and discussed on end here and on other forums. Reading thru the forum I have an issue that I can't get a consistent answer to, from both experienced users and NT reps:

with a multi-broker license, can I have more than one broker connection that uses the same feed, i.e. can I connect to both Velocity with TT feed and Deep Discount, with TT feed? Or do I need to run 2 platforms on 2 machines or virtual machines?

I have read this answered both yes and no and am left confused. I haven't upgraded my license so I can't verify whether or not this is feasible

Thx

Hello,

It depends on the adapter. There are some that will not allow two instances of the same connection.

In the case of Trading Technologies, you can connect to more than one instance of TT on the same computer.

This means you would have one connection for Velocity and another for Deep Discount and connect to both of these at the same time.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post CactusMan  
    Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes