Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Controller

Hi

When connecting to market replay data the Market Replay controller no longer appears. The charts all update to the start of the period but the controller does not appear , hence replay cannot be started /controlled.

Any help on how to make controller appear would be appreciated.

regards

Hello,

Have you recently changed the number of monitors being used?

Are any of your chart or other windows set to 'Always on Top'?
    Please ensure it is not being covered by disabling this feature on your different windows by right clicking -> uncheck Always On Top

If you are still not able to locate the controller, as a test, please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.
    • Shut down NinjaTrader
    • Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
    • Delete the file named '_Workspaces.XML'.
    • After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
    • Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please connect to the Market Replay. Is the controller there now?
    • *Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1 however you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

Below I have provided a link to the Backup and Restore section of our help guide. http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...p__restore.htm

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Deleting the Workspace XML solved the problem.

thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Aviram Y  
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes