Kinetick and IB datafeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick and IB datafeed

I am using NT together with a prefered datasupplier Kinetick with a backup datasupplier IB. I do have a connection to both Kinetick and IB in realtime. For futures I will use Kinetick. I open for example the EURUS Future (6E) and the graph is updated at each tick. Now I want to use the FX data from IB to setup the FX EURUSD graph (I do not have the realtime FX stream service of Kinetick). If I do so, the graph of the FX EURUSD is not updated at each tick. I presume this has to do with the fact that for this symbol I do not have a subscription at Kinetick. Is there a way that I can use the IB datafeed for this symbol? Si I want to use the EURUS Future graph with the Kinetick datafeed and the FX EURUSD graph with the IB datafeed at the same time.

Hello Renejm,

Thank you for your post.

You are connected to Kinetick first and then Interactive Brokers. So the market you are not subscribed to with Kinetick will not show real time data. This is based on the connection order and the instrument types that each connection is enabled for. Both Kinetick and Interactive Brokers support Futures, Forex, Equities and Indexes. So NinjaTrader will not look to Interactive Brokers for the Forex data as Kinetick supports Forex data (even though you are not subscribed to Forex with Kinetick).

For more information on multiple connections and the order of connections please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...onnections.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Tim-c
    by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes