Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't restore Ninja scripts

Hello,

My NT is running fine on my desktopcomputer, including uploading, backups and restore functions.All is great.

Now i just got my new icloudserver installed and up and running and downloaded there the NT from your website. Then i restored a backup and this message appears;

" Ninja scriptfiles can't be restored, since they would corrupt your installation"

What's happening and what can we do about this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rob

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your post.

In most cases this can be resolved after the restore has completed by going to the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Indicator > select any Indicator > OK > once the NinjaScript Editor loads please right click in the NinjaScript Editor > select References... > then select Add... > select any Third Party .DLL files needed > Open > OK. Repeat for any additional Third Party .DLL files needed.

If you are still unable to resolve this matter then please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' in the subject line and a reference to this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=54396

And please launch our remote support application from the following link, http://www.ninjatrader.com/remotesupport.
    Once launched, the application will provide you with an ID# and password. I will need these from you via your email and will happily investigate this item in a timely manner - please also leave the remote application running, so I can connect properly.

Comment

Patrick,

ok, thanks. There were two NT installed on my vps. One standard and one that said Ninja Trader 7 (64- bits)
      The latter one did gave the mentioned problem. When i restored on the standard NinjaTrader 7all went ok.

Why are there 2 versions?

Rob

Comment

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your response.

The 64 bit version and 32 bit version are both installed with NinjaTrader as some data providers are supported in 64 bit while others are only supported in 32 bit.

For information on data providers and whether they are supported in 64 bit or not please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

when i select the script i need to add to my .DLL file; how do I know in which file to put this.. see attachements, there are more than one file..
          i did add this to my scriptfile.X64.DLL , then restarted NT, but no luck

rob
          Last edited by robje737; 12-10-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, your attachments did not come through on your last response.

If needed please send your attachments to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the e-mail body: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=54396

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Patrick,

al looks ok now, i think the problem is resolved!

Comment

Patrick,

well done, a compliment to the Forum team in answering all queries so quickly and very often it results in a workable solution.

Well done!

Kind regards,

Rob

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by trilliantrader, 04-10-2024, 09:33 PM
                7 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM