zen fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zen fire

Is zen fire data FREE for lifetime NT users ?

If so HOW do I connect?

Hello jlimber,

Thank you for your post.

Zen-Fire is a brokerage technology that several of NinjaTrader's supported futures brokers use for to connect their traders to the exchange.

Because Zen-Fire is a separate brokerage technology and is not directly affiliated with NinjaTrader, we are not able to provide our users with a Zen-Fire data feed. Zen-Fire data is only available through certain futures broker.

If you send an email to sales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and include current license key, I would be happy to give you additional information on the possibility for moving to a Zen-Fire based broker for futures. You can access your license key from the NinjaTrader Control Center > Help > License Key...

Please use "Attn: Chris D" as the subjest line to ensure that I am able to assist you most efficiently.

NinjaTrader also has several options if you are looking for a supplement to your current broker's data feed, including the NinjaTrader-optimized Kinetick data service:
    I look forward to assisting you further

Comment

My interest with a Zen Fire data connection into my NT is the TopStep Trader Combine evaluation. As I read the instructions on the TST website they (TST) suggests contacting NT for a connection. Am I chasing my tail or can you (NT) guide me further.

Comment

Hello jlimber,

Thank you for providing me with this additional information.

The Topstep Trader Combine uses a special Zen-Fire data feed to connect participants to a special simulation account, which is located on Zen-Fire's servers.

In order to provide you with additional information for connecting to Topstep Trader's Zen-Fire feed, we will need you to send a note to Sales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com including your NinjaTrader license key.

Using "Attn: Chris D" as the subject line will ensure that I am able to assist you most efficiently.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
          Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses