Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL 02-13 ZenFire Feed Not Updating

Hi

Good Morning. The chart for CL 02-13 isn't updating itself. The previous data from when you open it isn't updating. The historical data. I'm using NT 7.0.1000.11 with the ZenFire feed. Image attached. The high of the day is actually 88.38 I think. The high and low of the day are incorrect too in the SuperDOM. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello bce111,

Thank you for your post.

The settlement date for the 01-13 expiry is set for the 19th of December, this is also set as the rollover date in NinjaTrader for the 02-13. When you have the Merge Policy set to MergeBackAdjusted in NinjaTrader you can see these differences in data if you are viewing the expiry before the rollover date.
    Settlements dates for the CL on the CMEGroup website: http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/ener...r_futures.html

To change the rollover date in NinjaTrader to resolve the difference in data please go to the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Instrument Manager > search for the CL > double click on the CL > go to the MISC tab in the Instrument Editor > scroll down to the bottom of the MISC tab > left click on the Contract Months > then left click on the '...' button > within the Contract Months window select the 02-13 expiry and change the Rollover Date to Today > OK > OK > OK. Then reload all historical data on the chart.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 12-18-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

That worked perfect. Thanks very much, Patrick. Now I'll know for next time. Have a great day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post George21  
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Stanfillirenfro