X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saving workspaces and chart content

Hello NT,

I seem to have 2 problems to do with saving charts:

01. My lines on my chart (ES ## ##, 1500 tick or 4500 tick) are not saved correctly, any degree line are not saved in the same place on the chart but have been moved slightly. So ones I re-open NinjaTrader I have to re-draw the lines (this is a lot of work). I make sure my lines are locked and set to auto-scale in the line properties, I do save my workspaces and templates as soon as I make chances. I know someone on this forum wrote about this problem and that you suggested to also save workspace when exiting the program... I tried this, but then my second problem appears:

02. I have a problem saving workspaces when I exit the program. I have 4 workspaces open and when I exit NinjaTrader it asked me if I want to save workspaces. I say yes on all the workspaces. Then when I re-open the program, one of the workspaces (the one I had last visible/ active on screen before closing the program) is wrong. The workspace is open (listed under file/ workspaces) but there is no chart visible.
    Even more stranges: I restored (backup from 4 days ago) and this workspace (workspace ES ## ##: with 5 charts as well tick as time data) kept the problem: the workspace is open, but there are no charts visible. Ofcource I did not have the problem making the backup...

Could you please help me out?
    Many thanks, CT
    Last edited by .C.T.; 12-20-2012, 07:57 AM.

Hello .C.T.,
    1. Yes, you can save the workspace immediately after making any changes in the workspace.

2. Is it happening with any particular workspace or accross all workspace. For example if you have 2 workspace namely, Workspace A (which is visible) and Workspace B.

Thus currently if you save the workspace then Workspace A is not showing the chart.

If you set the Workspace B as the visible chart and then save and exit then does workspace B open properly.

I look forward to assisting you further.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses