Market Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replays

This is the most strange thing I've encountered... I'm about 4 market replays in for ES 03-12 contract, 3 months worth this week without a reboot... (only 1 trade per day, so issues database issues not really an issue)...

When I left this morning for work ,and restarted the REPLAY, I believe I had to re-add my strategy to the strategy tab, and I hit play 500x and went to work.

I have audio from a trade being entered around noon from lets say something that randomly records stuff that happens around here...

So I arrive at home after work, market replay is finished, and I have NO RESULTS. $0. No daily gains/losers. I noticed in the strategy tab, that ES 03-12 was now on an INDEX that I track.... not ES 03-12.

I remember this issues earlier in the week... (it was looking at an INDEX and not ES 03-12)... but I think I caught it before I went to bed... and restarted everything...

I restarted market replay tonight, and ES 03-12 was the default, and started up just fine.
    I didn't even have to clicked ES 03-12 (I guess it is possible I clicked it this morning and some how the mouse wheel was moving and it switch it to the index?!!!)...

so I guess my question is has anyone experienced different contracts being applied to your strategy (or post mortem where it loses everything?)... I'm not sure how my strategy generated trades on an INDEX... but I do have the audio of it...

But I have picture for tonight of "ES 03-12" being tested... just in case it switches to the index by morning and wipes results out...

if anything, this will remind me to be more careful when i add my strategy to double check it is on ES...and not an index...

Hello sledge,

Not that I am aware of. Could you send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference this thread in the body of the email.

Happy to be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post trilliantrader  
    Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
    1 response