save and share replay data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save and share replay data

I would like to share my workspace and chart settings. I would also like to record my session data and any trades I have made. Then I would like to send that data to someone else who has ninjatrader and have them replay by trades while looking at exactly what I was looking at.

Can I do that? How.

I basically want to record my activity and then review it with someone else later. Not sure if this is possible.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

If you want to transfer items to another PC such as settings, templates, ect. the best way is to create a backup file and transfer this to restore on the other PC. Once your Backup file has been created it can be found in Documents-->NinjaTrader Backup.

More information about creating a Backup and how to Restore can be found at the link I have provided below:

After you have transferred the files to the other PC you can then enable Plot Executions within the chart window to display executions within the chart window.

Unfortunately there is not an option to record activity within NinjaTrader to later replay as it occurred real time however this can be done with other screen recording software such as Jing, Camtasia, etc.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
    12 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DrakeiJosh  
    Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes