Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT navigator column settings

Hello NT support,

I'm using the MBT navigator to monitor the positions, and there is any way to save the Columns settings of Positions and Orders? When I restart the NT I have to always set the columns in due course that is very annoying and exhausting. Do you have any recommend to this?

thanks. Tom

Hello Tom,

Unfortunately I do not see a way to save columns in the Positions-tab of the MBT Navigator once you changed them.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, thanks. I'm very sad... Maybe in the next NT version. :-)

Comment

Please note that the MBT Navigator comes from MBTrading.

Comment

You can run Navigator alone (the correct version for Ninja) without running Ninja - when I do this I can change the columns in the position window and save them as part of the Nav layout. The changes are still there when I reload the Nav layout. Do any of these settings translate through to the Nav layout that is loaded by Ninja? I thought I had this working in December but it seems to have gone away after a reinstall of MBT Nav.

Comment

Hello MSEtrader,

I tested it on my end and the same layout of the Positions-tab was used in the MBT Navigator that loads when you connect in NinjaTrader.

Once I setup the Positions-tab in the MBT Desktop software to my liking, I saved the layout. Subsequently I shut down MBT Desktop and started NinjaTrader. Once I got connected, I checked the MBT Navigator-->Positions-tab and it had the same columns I added in the MBT Desktop.

Comment

Jason: Problem solved. I got the same result after cleaning my registry which was evidently corrupted -- it now works. I used the same technique to get a set of symbols into the Navigator Watchlist in Ninja so that I can see the shortable status.

I think you probably need to make sure that the standalone Nav layout contains the changes is set up as the default layout in standalone MB Nav (or Desktop as it is now called).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post funk10101  
              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
              11 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jeronymite