Indicator replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator replication

Now and then it occurs to me that indicators kind of replicate themselves in a given chart. What I mean with that is I have for example loaded a set of 5 indicators for a chart. The next day, when I start up NT, instead of those 5 indicators loaded for that chart I find the same 5 indicators but each of them twice in that chart. Now the chart has 10 indicators loaded. Some times even 3x or 4x.

Does not occur all the time, but rather infrequently. I have no clue whatsoever what causes this but when 4x the same indicator is loaded in one chart it causes a tremendous slow down and other things such as not being able to change the instrument on the SuperDOM.

Has this happened to other users, and is there anything known as to what causes it? If not, then the only remedy I know of is to go in and delete the extraneous double or triple indicators, or to reload the template for that chart.

sandman

Hello sandman,

I have not seen any similar reports before. Do you notice any consistency between the occurrences so far. Could it be the issue only occurs for a particular indicator?

What NinjaTrader version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. Make sure you have the latest NinjaTrader version (7.0.1000.11). You can download and install it from the link below. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when you install the latest version.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. If it hasn't happened to anyone else, then it must be something in my computer or in my NT. I will look out for any oddity to see if it indeed traces back to the odd indicator causing that peculiar problem.

sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      1 response
      0 likes