Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easiest/Cheapest way to get data into NinjaTrader

Hello Everyone,

What is the cheapest/easiest way to get data into the non Live version of NinjaTrader? (Simulated Trading)

Up until about 2 weeks ago I have been using a live account with forex.com. However, suddenly I am getting unauthorized user errors when trying to connect.

I only use NinjaTrader for charting (I have yet to find another charting package that will allow you to create range bar charts of whatever value you desire) I'm still studying the market, and just enjoy watching it throughout the day ... So I would really like to keep the setup as cheap as possible.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hello Aithin,

Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.

The matrix will list 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Zen-Fire and CQG.

The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at a supported broker partner that uses the broker technology in question. They will provide data in NinjaTrader and will allow you to trade your account at your broker.

The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information, which you enter upon creating a connection.

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

Some supported broker partners such as Amp Futures, Optimus and Mirus Futures provide CQG/Zen-Fire demo connections. You can apply for such a demo connection at the links below.

Amp Futures
    AMP Futures provides traders Ultra-Cheap Commissions, Super-Low Margins, Excellent 24-hour Customer Service, and a Huge Selection of 50+ Trading Platforms.

Optimus/Traders Platform
    www.tradersplatform.com

Mirus Futures
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by agclub, 04-21-2024, 08:57 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes