Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Interactive Broker with TWS (latest version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Broker with TWS (latest version)

Hi,

I would like to know if you have noticed any problems with the latest version of NinjaTrader plus the latest build of the TWS? You recommend, using a old version of the TWS, but on Friday I installed the latest and it looks like it works just fine.

Do you have any known issues with using these two together?

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Hello prisonbreaker82,

I do not know of any issue, but that version of TWS has not been fully tested out yet so we would not know what to expect from using that version. To make sure there are no issues we would recommend sticking with both of the supported version to work together.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

connecting problem

Hello,
      I have a trouble to conncet Ninja with TWS. I had conection before, but I needed to reinstal my PC. Now I set up everything as is suggested in this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...nnection-Guide, but it still doesnt work. I try to contact suport from IB and they recomended me to disable the auto-login from Ninja Trader.
      So I done that but it still asked me to login again and again. Coud you please give me some tips.
      Thank you very much.
      Martin

Comment

Hello Martin,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forums!

So that I may be of assistance you could you answer the following questions.

1. What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About

2. Are you able to connect to your Interactive Broker's account through Traders WorkStation (TWS) when NinjaTrader is not running?

3. What version of Interactive Broker's TWS are you using? You can check under TWS -> Help -> About -> Scroll down to the bottom and look for the Build #. See attached Image.

4. Do you have the Advanced Order Management part of TWS is open as you attempt to connect to it?

See step 3 here in this guide - http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

Happy to be of further assistance.
        Attached Files
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your help, The problem was theat I had close window of Mosaic interface. Now the connection is fine.
          Sincerely,
          Martin

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses