Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedicated server

Hello,

I have hired a dedicated server to run my strategies with NT. I am using Interactive brokers as my broker to trade Forex

The thing is that my strategy submit limit orders at 5:15 pm. The problem is that meanwhile in my laptop I enable my strategy with different pairs of currencies and at 5:15 pm it submits limit orders, nothing happens with my dedicated server.

I have configurated the same as I have in my laptop (both for NT and IB) but at the time the orders should me submitted nothing happens.

I attach a screenshot of the characteristics of my dedciated server just in case there is something wrong in it.

Thanks

Sincerely
    Attached Files

dvercher, we would unfortunately not be familiar enough with those dedicated server settings to advise here - do you run the same NT and TWS versions as on the laptop? Is the server time accurately synched so it has the needed reference?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Yes, I run the same NT and TWS versions as on the laptop, that´s why it is weird. Any idea? Even my dedicated server is a little more powerful than my laptop.

Sincerely

Comment

dvercher, sorry would not have any idea other then ensuring the time accurately synched for the server as well, this would be important for a feed that is locally timestamped.

Othen that that, it would help if we could review your trace and logs files from the server - those could be sent in via Help >> Mail to Support to us.

Thanks

Comment

What do you mean accurately synched for the server as well? I set EST in my dedicated server, and it is the same time as in the TWS.

I have just sent the log and files just in case that helps.

Thanks

Sincerely

Comment

Correct, that would be the timezone it's using, but it would still need to be ensured the actual time it's using is accurate - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...-2208a65a1210/

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920  
            Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes