how to thicken olhc bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to thicken olhc bars?

i thought I read somewhere how to thicken the bar width - specifically the OHLC

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

To adjust your bar thickness within NinjaTrader please use Alt+Up Arrow to make bars thinner and Alt+Down Arrow to make bars thicker.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Indicator creator required.

Would anyone with script skills be able to create an indicators that would plot on the chart
      the range of the prior day as well as the day's range, the time, spread for the Instrument and possibly the price at which the instrument is trading at.
      Could be called : info bar I have seen it available free on the web for MT4 (in Polish) but
      nowhere can I find it for Ninja Trader,
      I am sure many would use it and I would surly be grateful if I could have it.
      Please see attach picture I created to give an Idea of what I'm thinking off
      would need to have some customizing parameter without going to creative.
      thanks in advence to the one/ones that will create it and share.

nicosxm
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nicosxm View Post
        Would anyone with script skills be able to create an indicators that would plot on the chart
        the range of the prior day as well as the day's range, the time, spread for the Instrument and possibly the price at which the instrument is trading at.
        Could be called : info bar I have seen it available free on the web for MT4 (in Polish) but
        nowhere can I find it for Ninja Trader,
        I am sure many would use it and I would surly be grateful if I could have it.
        Please see attach picture I created to give an Idea of what I'm thinking off
        would need to have some customizing parameter without going to creative.
        thanks in advence to the one/ones that will create it and share.

nicosxm
        1. This has nothing to do with the subject of the thread. You might want to open your own fresh thread?

2. Are you asking for guidance to code it yourself, or are you asking for it to be finished ready-to-go code, as a completed cs file?

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
          1. This has nothing to do with the subject of the thread. You might want to open your own fresh thread?

2. Are you asking for guidance to code it yourself, or are you asking for it to be finished ready-to-go code, as a completed cs file?
          Thank you for your reply,
          1) if you do not like the post in this section you are welcome to move it to wherever you want it ,I have tried without success to open another thread, and do not have the time to search for something that should be obvious and easy to find.
          2) If you read carefully the post again you will notice that I am not looking for help to create it but rather for someone with the necessary script skills to do it much better then I would.
          Until next time,
          Best regards
          nicosxm

Comment

Originally posted by nicosxm View Post
            Thank you for your reply,
            1) if you do not like the post in this section you are welcome to move it to wherever you want it ,I have tried without success to open another thread, and do not have the time to search for something that should be obvious and easy to find.
            2) If you read carefully the post again you will notice that I am not looking for help to create it but rather for someone with the necessary script skills to do it much better then I would.
            Until next time,
            Best regards
            nicosxm
            1. I am an enduser, not an employee of NT, and certainly not an Admin on this board, so I cannot move your post.
            2. Hm. I guess that I should read more carefully next time. With a response in the tone that you used, I am sure that someone will be along soon to do as you ask. I apologize for daring to make a comment.

All the best to you too.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses