Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT navigator reload problem after rollover

Hello NT support!

I have a big problem. I'm using MBT navigator using automated strategy to trading. After the daily rollover the MBT navigator can't able to reload my account until restart the ninjatrader. For several month it works perfectly and this behaviour has begun for a week, I don't know what occurs the problem. I have to restart the ninjatrader, and the position remain at MBT and the ninjatrader can't able to reach my account, so I can't able to trade.
    I'm using the latest NT, with latest MBT navigator, I've reinstalled it too. The server: win 2003. I closed unused chart, the remaining chart: 4 pieces, with 5 strategies, so decrease the RAM usage.
    After reopen the ninjatrader can reload the navigator, and after it can reach my tradingable account. But always reload and manage the remaining position at MBT isn't the right way to me. I got tired of it, since the rollover time at our time zone is 23:00.
    What can I do, what should I do?
    thanks for respond.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marotom; 01-25-2013, 04:05 AM.

marotom, which MBT Navigator version are you using here exactly for running with NT7 R11?

It would be paramount that version 11.9.0.44 is used - http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm using the latest MBT navigator: 11.9.0.44
      And the NT : NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11.
      As I mentioned, I'm using the latest version, and after the observation of this behaviour I uninstall the NT and MBT navigator (that was the latest version too), and I reinstall the latest verion of NT and MBT, but this phenomenon still remains with this version too.

Comment

Thanks for confirming the version, I was asking about that specifically, as some users attempt working with a newer (sometimes beta) release directly from MBT, which has not been tested and approved by us.
        I'm not aware of other reports with this issue, so I would appreciate it if you could contact us via Help >> Mail to Support so we could review your trace / log files and investigate.

Comment

OK Bertrand, I've send the trace / log files. I hope you can find any solution to this. All it works perfectly until now.

Comment

Hi
            Has there been an any resolution to this issue? I am also having the same problems running the latest MBT navigator: 11.9.0.44 and NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11.

Thanks

Comment

Hello guys, we have been advised that a server side enhancement / fix will be implemented within the next 2 weeks. Please retest then and post should you continue to see any issues.

Thanks,

Comment

Similar problem

Hello,

I have similar problem. I am testing my automated strategy in real time on 20 instruments using NT live version and MB Trading forex demo account.

Can you confirm that the fix was already implemented? What is the current status of this problem / thread?
                Last edited by kucharek; 02-27-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

kucharek, we're checking into status and will update the thread.

Comment

Hello kucharek!
                    unfortunately the problem is still alive. Earlier this occured every day, but the situation get better namely this occures 1-2 times per week. I spoke with MBT and they know about this issue, and they can't do more for the sake of the cause. I hope we musn't live with this behavior... :-(

Comment

Hello, marotom

Thank you for the update. So how you deal with this problem now when running your strategies? Do your restart the platform every day after rollover? Did you change broker?

Please support.

Comment

Hello!

Yes, I have to wait the rollover time, and I should sit before it, when you trade etc. on forex and you have opened position. Otherwise you can recognise the problem morning with big loss or big profit. In our timezone as in Poland the rollover time is 23:05. I had to restart the NT every day and recover the positions and stops. You should program it in the script. After restart the NT the stops are cancelled at MBT.
                        Other issue is, sometimes after the rollout the realized PnL of today is added again so the money managament is totaly confused and you can't reach the right account value as can be seen in MBT navigator. After the reopen the NT will recover the right account value.
                        I haven't solution to this at this time, but the trading is very DANGEROUS!!!! with this behaviour.
                        In spite of i didn't change another broker I trust in them, but they won't pay my lost that made for me.
                        Tom
                        Last edited by marotom; 02-28-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding stop loss cancellation please check my Ninja Scripts settings in the attachment. I have disabled cancellation of the orders and my stop loss are still active after NT restart.

I am new with this problem so I do not have clear and tested thoughts yet.

I am testing on two demo accounts. One is for short positions and second is for long positions. I have observed that when I have opened position the account is still active after rollover. When I have no opened position, new positions after rollover are rejected with remark that account not loaded. I have also observed that MBT Navigator window closes after rollover and I have to reopen it in the morning. I do not need to restart NT. I just reload accounts in MBT Navigator window which cause that my accounts in NT Accounts tab refresh.

Pawel
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

thanks for suggestion I know this method. With the MBT I have had too many problems in the last few days again. I regret to have to inform you that the MBT isn't an reliable Broker at this moment!!! Inspite of there are ECN broker. Too many problems are there you can trade and run automated strategy without problems. If you can choose another broker! I am sorry to see there aren't so many choice other Brokers as can be found at mt4. :-(
                            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                              we're checking into status and will update the thread.
                              Unfortunately the fix that needs to be implemented server side is still in works and there would be no ETA we would provide, when I have an update I will provide it here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes