Collapse

MBT navigator reload problem after rollover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. The problem did stay the same thing. It couldn't be able to reconnect still morning, when I had to restart the NT. Bertrand, what can you say, should I leavethe MBT and should I change to another broker? I'm not satisfied with it.
    Last edited by marotom; 03-15-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks Tom, I will channel this feedback to our contact and provide an update hopefully soon. I can understand this is an issue for you, but could not really suggest a broker or a switch to you.
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Bertrand
        Camdo, which error (if any) do you get? Can you log in over MBT Navigator standalone, so not via the API?Could you please submit your logs / trace to us via Help >> Mail to Support?
        There is no error message.
        Start NT, click Files > connect > MBTrading and then wait. indicator box "connecting - MB Trading" appears, but it never turns green.

MB Navigator works ok as a standalone.

I sent you log and tace files, I hope you got them.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the report - we're working on these items with MBT development. I do not have an ETA on this at this time, but we will let you know once we have more information.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello Bertrand,

I'm very sad the problem is still alive yesterday was again the rollover issue. It works for couple days and after again a crash and I lost plenty of money because of the unreliability of MBT!!! Who will refund this my lost????
            What is the reason not to involve other more better broker as Dukascopy? The leverage is bigger, and this is much reliable according to MT4 users!!! Why can't able to the NT Co. managed to establish other brokers? The MT4 has much more brokers connections and free of charge in addition. May be I should switch over to MT4...

Comment

Tom, I'm sorry to hear about the frustration - so after rollover you would not able to login at all (even if manually) then? Or was the auto reconnect not working normally? It would be great if you could contact us via Help >> Mail to Support so we could review your diagnostic files for this scenario.

Thank you as well for the input on adding new brokerage technologies in, the broker connection you mentioned in our enhancement tracking list in product management and I've just added a vote in on your behalf as well.
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rtwave
              by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
              5 responses