Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charting Questions

A few Charting Questions:

1) I use the drawing tools to completely markup my charts. I want to be able to save the chart with all my markings so I can bring it back in NT and review it late. Is there a way to save my charts?

2) I accidentally deleted some text on my chart and I could not find an undue command. Is there a undue like Cntr Z in Word?

3) I like to do measuring gaps. Currently I am using the arrows. Is there a measuring tool that gives a nice horizontal line like in TradeStation?

Thanks in advance,
    Robert

Hello Robert,

1) You will want to save the chart as part of workspace. You can do this by leaving the chart open when you close NinjaTrader and click 'Yes' to the save workspace prompt.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...workspaces.htm

2) Unfortunately, there is not an undo options in NinjaTrader. I will forward the suggestion to our development team for consideration in a future release of NinjaTrader.

3) This can be accomplished using the Ruler Tool. Please go to your Drawing Tool drop down menu and select Ruler which will change your cursor to a pen. Place the pen on your chart where you would like the measurement to begin and left mouse click once, Move the pen to where you would like the measurement to end and left mouse click again. Now move the pen to where you would like the information box placed and left mouse click again.

I have also provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over the Ruler Tool.
    Working with Drawing Tools
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The ruler tool was nice and I can use it for some other things. But it did not provide the capability I was looking for. I want something like in TradeStation. Once I measure it projects equally up or down and leaves a nice horizontal measuring mark at the top and bottom.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post rocketman7  
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes