Newbie seeking help finding the best 3rd party-add ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie seeking help finding the best 3rd party-add ons

I am brand new to Ninjatrader. I see there are 350 plus 3rd party add-on vendors. Can anyone recommend their top 5?

This sure would be helpful since I have no idea how to judge over 300 different programs.

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by RickEriksen View Post
    I am brand new to Ninjatrader. I see there are 350 plus 3rd party add-on vendors. Can anyone recommend their top 5?

This sure would be helpful since I have no idea how to judge over 300 different programs.

Thanks so much!
    That is an impossible quest given the paucity of the information that you have given about what you are seeking.

Your tools are determined by what you want to do. First determine, or let us know what kind of trader you are. Once your style is known, the tools that are most suitable are determinate.

For example, a reversal-trader will need different tools from those needed by a trend-trader, who needs different tools from a scalper. Granted that sometimes the same tool is used in different (even, often, opposite), ways by the different kinds of traders, what tools are best for you are still going to be determined by your trading style.

Comment

Thanks!

I would like to become a successful DayTrader. Currently I trade the Emini and the currency pairs. My timeframe for trades is 10-30 minutes per trade. I just started using the Atlas line from DayTrade toWin. It would be great to find complimentary indicators to round out my objectives. My preferred session is USA markets from 630am to 10am Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by RickEriksen View Post
        I would like to become a successful DayTrader. Currently I trade the Emini and the currency pairs. My timeframe for trades is 10-30 minutes per trade. I just started using the Atlas line from DayTrade toWin. It would be great to find complimentary indicators to round out my objectives. My preferred session is USA markets from 630am to 10am Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
        From what I have seen of the Atlas Line, it seems a scalping system, which sometimes turns into a DayTrade-Swing system, if the trade proves itself. (i.e., is assumes, correctly, IMHO, that every trade is a scalp until it proves itself that it is not ).

So, as you want to scalp, you can now cut down your search to those who claim to be selling scalping tools. Only you can determine which ones you need, because only you know your own psychology, and what your trade parameters will be.

Have you yet determined your personal trade psychology? If not, then you have it backwards. You can test any and all tools, but you select your tools only after you know your psychology.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post sightcareclickhere  
        Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes