Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts opening with script or makro

Hello,

as there are a lot of problems it seems with loading charts - and getting more it seems - , no necessary to mention here now which dataprovider, I want to ask if its possible or to suggest then to add it next upgrade of NinjaTrader so that charts can be opened with a script or a makro. It´s annoying to open a tick or range chart then to wait 3 minutes and then opening the next one. Eg I have 20 chars on 2 screens, this takes me one hour to load.

With a script one could do same as with eg a makro in excel to make this automatically, so that 2nd chart opening when a.) 1st is fully charted or b.) to determine a certain time when the next one should open.

This way you can avoid all the questions concerning data issues coming up with some dataproviders. One can easily open all charts then while doing the shower and breakfast;-)

Best
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration however I do appreciate that you would write in with this feedback.

I will forward this suggestion on to our development staff for further consideration as a possible future change.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your reply. There is an increasing number of questions referring the new dataprovider (I´m using too) and loading-issues. And of course one could run the computer 24/7 but there are already to many nuclear power stations.

I would not run it all the time.

Best
      Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration however I do appreciate that you would write in with this feedback.

I will forward this suggestion on to our development staff for further consideration as a possible future change.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post r68cervera  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post geddyisodin