FXCM Tick Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM Tick Data

I'm trying out FXCM demo connection. According to FXCM they have over a year of tick data available, but I'm only able to get 3 or 4 days of tick data in Ninja. There are no errors reported in the log, the trace file shows the correct request for data type and period, and the Ninja status bar shows an attempt to download and then the status bar returns to no message, just like a normally completed data download.

Any ideas what's going on?

Coolmoss,

We've been seeing the same thing on our end for a few days. We haven't made any changes and are working with FXCM on this item. Once we have more information, I'll let you know by updating this thread.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Any update on this situation? I'm really disappointed in FXCM, I can't get a straight, definitive answer as to how much tick data there is supposed to be. One of their support staff told me "3 days of tick data is a LOT of data" (yes, that was his response) and another stated on another forum that FXCM has "months of tick data available".

Any known issues with trading forex through Ninja at MB Trading?

Comment

Yesterday, I received word from FXCM that they are implementing some updates this upcoming weekend, however I do not have much more information than that right now. We'll be testing this further after the update early next week.

You're free to test an MBT connection - any known issues will be listed in the disclaimer that pops up after the connection has been created in the connection wizard.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes