Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relocating NT7 & NT Backup files in Document again

Hi,

The NT 7 & NT Backup files in drive C have been moved(relocated) to a different drive (F) to minimize the system drive(C) size. It has worked very good for me until yesterday I added SSD that was strictly for system and NT 7 data. So I relocated NT 7 and NT Backup again to the second partition(N) in SSD from previously relocated (F). Now I'm getting a error msg about "missing files in (F)".

Is there a way to change drive F: to N: by directly accessing some folder in NT7? or Any other way to solve this problem?

Cheers,

Wahn

PS: NT 7 has been working fine in Win 8 Pro environment for 3 months now.

Hello Wahn,

Unfortunately there is no such way. Please uninstall/reinstall NinjaTrader if you like to move it to another drive. You can select the location to install NinjaTrader in the installation wizard. Please uninstall NinjaTrader from the Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features.

The NinjaTrader 7 folder that holds all settings and data needs to be in the (My) Documents folder. Please do not remove this to another location or it will cause issues.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by wahn2067 View Post
      Hi,

The NT 7 & NT Backup files in drive C have been moved(relocated) to a different drive (F) to minimize the system drive(C) size. It has worked very good for me until yesterday I added SSD that was strictly for system and NT 7 data. So I relocated NT 7 and NT Backup again to the second partition(N) in SSD from previously relocated (F). Now I'm getting a error msg about "missing files in (F)".

Is there a way to change drive F: to N: by directly accessing some folder in NT7? or Any other way to solve this problem?

Cheers,

Wahn

PS: NT 7 has been working fine in Win 8 Pro environment for 3 months now.
      That will depend on how you did the relocation. What was your method?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post geddyisodin