$995 Vs 1495 NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$995 Vs 1495 NT?

Your site does not really describe the difference between multibroker and no-multiboker version. I assume multibroker means one can run NT on one computer with Broker X and on a second computer with Broker Y.

I understand that one can set up multiple accounts (not group account) in one NT on one computer and have the option of selecting a particular account and placing orders in that account, then I assume one does not need "multibroker".

How is account set up in the NT anyway (Not account connection set up but account trade set up)?

Hello ju1234,

Single broker mean you will only be able to connect to a single broker.

Please note that single broker does not mean single account… you can use the single broker to connect to all accounts with that broker… Also note you can use a single broker license in multiple PC’s provided you do not run multiple installs of NinjaTrader at the same time… meaning… if you use your home PC but then switch to your work PC once in the office you would only need one license because you are only running one install at a time.

The Multi Broker license is to connect to multiple brokers such as Interactive Brokers and CQG.

To run NinjaTrader on multiple computer at the same time with a live license would require the purchase of multiple licenses.

For any more questions on purchasing please send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com

Below I have provided a link to the our New user Orientation recorded training event.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Kaledus
    by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
    1 response