Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need end of day datas mini dow :)

Hello,

that's what i need : 1min or 30min end of day data for mini dow $5, each night, after the close - not the chart, just the "figures"

something like : 00:00:00 13 825 13 880 13800 13830
    00:30:00 .......................................

so can ninja trader do this for me ?

i'm trading with a broker in europe using patsystem technologie

so will i have these datas for free or do i have to pay for these datas ?

thank you for your patience with a french trader !

Hello pierrot,

Yes, you can load such data providing the connected data feed supports it. Unfortunately Patsystems does not support any historical data - just real-time data. You can save all real-time data you receive in charts by enabling 'Save chart as historical' at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab. You can find all historial data you have at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab.

See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.

The matrix will list 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Zen-Fire and CQG.

The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at a supported broker partner that uses the broker technology in question. They will provide data in NinjaTrader and will allow you to trade your account at your broker.

The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information, which you enter upon creating a connection.

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post r68cervera  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes