Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Signal Provider realtime does not support Level II data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal Provider realtime does not support Level II data?

I'm in Brazil and I can not find a signal provider in real time for Brazil Bovespa that feeds data window "LEVEL II" including information of market makers.

I contacted KINETICK, but they do not have this signal follows the response I got them:
    "Kinetick does not support Bovespa Level II data is and as a result, we would not be Able to Provide the market maker IDs for this exchange."

I also tried with eSignal Traderdata distributor in Brazil, but also did not provide such data.

Someone can tell me if this is real-time signal that fits properly NinjaTrader for Brazil Bovespa?

thank you

Portuguese translation:
    Estou no Brasil e não consigo encontrar um provedor de sinal em tempo real para Bovespa Brasil que alimente os dados da janela "LEVEL II" inclusive com informações de corretoras que estão colocando as ofertas.

Entrei em contato com KINETICK, porém eles não tem esse sinal, segue a resposta que obtive deles:
    "Kinetick does not support Level II data for Bovespa and as a result, we would not be able to provide the market maker IDs for this exchange."

Tentei também esignal com o distribuidor Traderdata no Brasil, porém também não fornecem esses dados.

Alguém sabe me dizer se existe esse sinal em tempo real que atenda corretamente o NinjaTrader para Bovespa Brasil ?

Obrigado

Last edited by MonsterGap; 02-11-2013, 08:52 AM.

Hello MonsterGap,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

I am not aware of a data provider that supports Level II data for the BOVESPA.

However, I recommend checking with Interactive Brokers to see if they support Level II data for the BOVESPA.

You can contact Interactive Brokers at the following link: http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1560

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I appreciate the guidance already got in touch by email with InteractiveBrokers, I await their response on the signal.

In Brazil we have a company that provides data in txt file (ASCII) with all information in real time, you can tell me if the NinjaTrader supports a connection with real-time data in ASCII format?

thank you

Comment

Hello MonsterGap,

Thank you for your response.

We do not connect directly to ASCII. However if you can retrieve historical data from them you can import it into NinjaTrader following the guidelines at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h.../importing.htm

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 02-14-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
          Hello MonsterGap,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

I am not aware of a data provider that supports Level II data for the BOVESPA.

However, I recommend checking with Interactive Brokers to see if they support Level II data for the BOVESPA.

You can contact Interactive Brokers at the following link: http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1560

I tried to get in touch by email with Interactive Brokers in the United States, but without success, I got no response. On their website has Bovespa.

I found a software called "MULTI QUOTE SERVER" which captures real-time data feeds and NinjaTrader, I'm trying to feed Multi Quote Server data with DDE's "TERMINAL ENFOQUE" But I am not able to configure the connection.

Does anyone know let me know if there is other software as "Multi Quote Server" or "Metaserver" that feed the NinjaTrader?

Or does anyone know how to extract real time data software as "Termianl Focus", "XP PRO" or another to feed data to NinjaTrader Bovespa?

Thanks

Translation to Portuguese
          tentei entrar em contato por e-mail com a Interactive Brokers nos Estados Unidos, porém sem sucesso, não obtive resposta. No site deles não tem Bovespa.

Encontrei um software chamado "MULTI QUOTE SERVER" que captura dados em tempo real e alimenta o NinjaTrader, estou tentando alimentar o Multi Quote Server com dados DDE do "TERMINAL ENFOQUE", porém não estou conseguindo configurar a conexão.

Alguém saberia me informar se existe outros softwares como "Multi Quote Server" ou "MetaServer" que alimentem o NinjaTrader ?

Ou alguém saberia como extrair dados em tempo real de softwares como "Termianl Enfoque", "XP PRO" ou outro para alimentar o NinjaTrader com dados Bovespa ?

Desde já agradeço a ajuda de todos.

Comment

Hello MonsterGap,

Thank you for your response.

You can find contact information for Interactive Brokers at the following link: http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1560

You can find a list of our preferred brokerage partners at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#Brokers

If you can export any data from the data providers you listed and format the data correctly for NinjaTrader you should be able to import that data from a text file into NinjaTrader. For information on importing data in NinjaTrader please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h.../importing.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post elirion
            by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes