Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VWAP Indicator Question

HTML Code:
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=4&id=335
    This is the indicator I am using.

Works fine on a single equity chart, can't get the value to pop up in a Market Analyzer list of Multiple Stocks.

Error Message is:

Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'VWAP' on bar 0: Bar index needs to be greater/equal 0
    Admittedly I downloaded the indicator, I am surprised NT doesn't have a standard VWAP indicator code, but I think this "add-on" is well known enough that someone can point me in the right direction.

TY and regards,

Andrew
    Last edited by alabell; 02-11-2013, 08:56 AM.

Hello alabell,

Thank you for your note.

So that I may try and reproduce this error may I know the following?
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Also please limit your Market Analyzer window to just one instrument and test. Then let me know which instrument and expiry you are working with.

I look forward to assisting you.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am trading live currently, I will reproduce the error and report back later in the day.

Thanks and regards,

Andrew

Comment

Sorry for the delay

I am using Market Replay...I record my data from Kinetick during market hours.

For testing purposes, I am using stock symbol "A" (Agilent Technologies) US RTH.

Same result with only this single stock, no VWAP is calculated and error is

Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'VWAP' on bar 0: Bar index needs to be greater/equal 0
        Also, once again: the issue is that the VWAP line appears on chart, but no value appears in market analyzer, and I can not get the VWAP value to use in my strategy code.

TY and regards,

Andrew

Comment

still very much in need of some advice here, hopefully to make adjustment before US market open.
          Last edited by alabell; 02-12-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Can you please email your current workspace file so we can test further?

To save a copy of your workspace, please go to File--> Workspace--> Save "Workspace As..." and Save this workspace with the name "Support".

You will find your workspace under (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces\Support.xml

Please attach this workspace XML document in an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and a reference to this thread.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

workspace file has been sent sent

Comment

7 hours ago....

Comment

Hello alabell,

I received your workspace file and I attempted to set up a support call with you through your email address.

Please look through your email for a message referencing ticket # 790596.

If found, please reply to that email.

I am sending a second email in case my first email was not received.

If you do not receive my email they may be getting caught in a spam filter.

If this is the case please add support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com to your list of safe senders so we can provide better service for you.
                  Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                  Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes