Multi broker connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi broker connection

With a multibroker license, can I connect to Gain and MB Trading by first connecting to Gain, then MB Trading, and place trades to MB Trading from a chart even though the chart is built with Gain data?

The error message I get when connecting first to MB Trading and then trying to connect to Gain (attached) says that I must first connect to Gain and then MB Trading (which is what I want to do anyways) but that it's not recommended to trade both in the same session. But is it possible? I mean a buy market order sent from the chart to MBT should be able to be filled at the MBT market price regardless of the chart data, right?

I only want to trade MBT during this session with Gain data (which is much cleaner to work with), and I understand that the lot size notation is different and the prices on the chart will be different, but I want to trade MBT while running gain chart data nonetheless.

Will I be able to select the MBT account on the chart trader and so trade MBT through the chart this way?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

You will need to connect first to MB Trading then to GAIN. This is based on a requirement by MB Trading that all orders in their account be placed based off data from their feed. Connecting first to MB Trading ensures that MB Trading data is used.

Where orders are sent depends only on the account selected in the window where you submit the order. If the MB Trading account is selected, orders are routed only to that account and vice versa.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

but the pop up message I attached says that you can not connect to Gain after MBT

Comment

Hello,

Please contact me via email: Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com.

In the message, please include a link to this forum thread.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Kaledus
        by Kaledus

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
        13 responses