kinetick and IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinetick and IB

I can connect to both, but depending on what order i can only accomplish certain things. If i connect to kinetick first i get charts, but cant place orders through IB. If i connect to IB first i dont get my charts that i want but i can place orders. What the heck am i doing wrong?

Thanks.

Hello glc3344,

Thank you for your post.

You should be able to connect to Kinetick first and then IB and still be able to get your charts and route orders to your IB account.

Please check the Global Simulation Mode option to ensure it is not enabled by going to the NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Uncheck the Global Simulation Mode Option. You should now be able to select your IB account from the account drop down menu on your order entry window.

For information on Global Simulation Mode please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ation_mode.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Global simulation isnt on. If i connect to kinetick first then IB - i can select my IB account in the drop down of the DOM, but prices dont update, nothing moves and no order goes through. If i disconnect from kinetick everything works.

Comment

Hello glc3344,

Thank you for your response.

So I may further test your account connection on my end, can you please send me your configuration file?

Please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the e-mail: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=55868

Please attach your configuration file to your e-mail. You will find your configuration file in the following directory on your PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno