I am about to lose it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

In this case you would add an instrument which you are interested in to the Default instrument list via NinjaTrader's Instrument Manager. Please see the following Help Guide article for more information: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ment_lists.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is weird I go to add the intrument, I add $EUR/USD but when i got to order window and click on drop down menu for Instruments, its still not there. On another hand I tryed using ES 03-13 and it works just find on my EUR/USD chart. But I guess thats not the right way to use it?

Comment

Hello,

Currencies cannot be traded within the Static SuperDOM. You must use the Dynamic SuperDOM with this instrument class.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Kyle I opened the charts this morning and I cannot scroll up or down for some reason. So if I scroll sideways and the trend isn't ranging anymore, then it goes up or down and I cannot see it.

Comment

Hello spartakden,

Are the price bars going outside of the chart panel? Can you see an "F" box in the upper right hand corner of your chart window?

If so, clicking this "F" box will return NinjaTrader's chart to an automatic vertical scaling mode which should allow all price bars to show completely within the chart panel.

If this does not help to resolve the inquiry, please submit a screenshot of the chart in question.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

For detailed instructions please visit the following link
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Another questions... So I was short on EUR/USD, 10 pip stop loss and 10 pip take profit. Entry point was 1.3344. At som point price was as low as 1.3328 and for some reason TP didn't happen even though I think it was suppose to happen even earlier... Then the stop loss worked at 1.3389 for some reason... that's more then 30 points off, in fact before it worked it went higher then lower then higher then lower... Is there a way to Skype with you guys or something like that so I can show u what is on my screen?

Comment

Hello spartakden,

We can work more closely with you on this situation.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Ryan L." in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
                1.) A link to this forum thread.
                Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM