MBTrading and FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTrading and FX

Hi...on FOREX, I am letting some trades roll through 5 pm est, but NT is not picking up the connection to MBT after the 5 pm est hour. It is now 5:14 pm est and it is still not allowing trades...also, I have several live real money strategies running and was intending to let them run without having to restart NT. What is the problem?

Also...MBTradings systems are showing fine and Normal.

NT did say it was reconnecting and loading accounts. The MBT Nav window does not show any position either but there are...
    Last edited by birdog; 02-19-2013, 04:18 PM.

I just had to flatten for now...could not wait...restarting...let me know so I know what happened...

Comment

Hello birdog,

Unfortunately there is a known issue with MBTrading. Reconnection cannot be established after a forex rollover period (5 PM ET). MBTrading is working on a fix.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok...please let me know when they resolve...how long have they been having the problem?

Comment

Unfortunately I am not sure when this issue started to occur.

Comment

Very important strategies after daily rollover.

Could someone at NT please contact MBTrading to get this rollover issue fixed. I am getting nowhere. I need strategies to simply remain on all week without having to close all positions before 5 pm est. I only need to close before Friday at 5 pm est.

This issue needs to be addressed actively by someone at NT in my opinion.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Greg

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            Hello birdog,

Unfortunately there is a known issue with MBTrading. Reconnection cannot be established after a forex rollover period (5 PM ET). MBTrading is working on a fix.

Comment

Hello Greg,

MBTrading performed an update to their servers to address this issue. However according to our feedback, it does not work for all users. We are further investigating the issue.

Can you please send me your log and trace files for the day you experienced the issue last. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in your email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, MBTrading and FX' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20130318 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20130318 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

Hmmm...well, I don't really remember the exact days...Let me try it today and over this week and I will report back later...smile...Thanks Jason!!!

Greg

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
                15 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Rogers101  
                Started by ninza33, Today, 12:31 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes