Elliot Wave File or Simple Indicator Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elliot Wave File or Simple Indicator Needed

I'm looking for a zip file containing a eps or cs file that simply draws the elliot wave lines on the chart. I know about Elwave and MTPredictor but those do far more than what I'm looking for. The problem is I'm working on a MAC in a paralle environment so all these robust add on indicator suites cause my system to get bogged down.

I just need a simple file to add on that just draws the lines. I'm not looking for suggested entry points, oscillators etcs.

I have checked out the shared file section and didn't see anything there. There was an old file but it didn't work. entitled IG ****** Up. I've posted a thread on the sharing file section but have not got a reply so I thought I would go to a general section hoping someone would see my post and have some suggestions.

Does anyone have a simple file or know of a simple add on indicator that is compatible with Ninja Trader?

Thanks so much
    Jen

Jen, are you aware of the PriceActionSwing works discussed here on BMT?

Thanks for the updated ProV2. One way I found out to modify the file is to edit in visual studio and save. Rather than edit in Ninjascript editor. ie to add exposed series EntryLevelLine, add it as an Public series and comment out or remove the the private remarks. But for anyone trying to add it as a strategy Condition the strategy builder does not setup the DataLoaded remark correctly, it should look something like: PriceActionSwingProV21 = PriceActionSwingProV2(Close,NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.PASEnums.SwingStyle.Gann, …

Would be potentially a tool coming close to what you seek.

Had you worked with the developers on your MAC setup issues? Generally we're not aware of any known NT issues in this environment if folder sharing is disabled in the virtualization setup.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is perfect! No more no less. Thanks so much.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post geddyisodin