X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost static DOM option

i got a new broker account yesterday.
    was able to use the static DOM
    today that option is not in the dropdown list.

Hello cowboyss,

Could you send a note to Sales [at] NinjaTrader [dot] com, with your license key located in the Control Center -> Help -> License Key..., and a link to this thread as follows:

Happy to be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

my broker told me that getting a live account with a free NinjaTrader I lose the ability to use ATM strategy. is this true?

I just placed a buy long order, it was accepted. how do I place a stop loss now? Do I use the control center - put in the stop price and click sell?

I tried to click sell on the dynamic DOM but it said it was out of the range.

Comment

Hello cowboyss,

Please follow the steps in post #2 and we will be glad to look into this for you.

For placing a buy order above the market, or sell order below the market, you would want to use a Buy/Sell Stop Order.

Stop Limit or Stop Market depends on your trading style.

A Stop Market order will place the order at the best possible market price, once price reaches your order.

While a Stop Limit will place a limit order once the price reaches your order. You have the option to define where the limit is placed with the Stop Limit Offset.

For placing a buy order below the market, or sell order above the market, you would want to use a Buy/Sell Limit order.

You may view the following link to our Help Guide for more information about sumbitting orders.
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JC View Post
          Hello cowboyss,

Please follow the steps in post #2 and we will be glad to look into this for you.

For placing a buy order above the market, or sell order below the market, you would want to use a Buy/Sell Stop Order.

Stop Limit or Stop Market depends on your trading style.

A Stop Market order will place the order at the best possible market price, once price reaches your order.

While a Stop Limit will place a limit order once the price reaches your order. You have the option to define where the limit is placed with the Stop Limit Offset.

For placing a buy order below the market, or sell order above the market, you would want to use a Buy/Sell Limit order.

You may view the following link to our Help Guide for more information about sumbitting orders.
          http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...x.html?sub.htm
          thanks for your help - i learned it is coz i have the free nt software that atm is not available

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses
          1 view