Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing trend lines

Hi,

I have seen other threads regarding this in the past but cannot tell if it is what you consider a bug or a feature. When drawing a horizontal line on historical data (i.e. R1) from say 6pm to the next day at 5pm at times it simply disappears.

The price is still at a level where the line would be but as I said, the line disappears. In fact if you have 10 am to 2pm on the chart with the line showing at a certain price, you can scroll forward one more bar and even though the price data is still visible the line disappears from the entire screen.

This is quite disconcerting to say the least. My experience of this appears consistent with descriptions given in other posts so it seems to be a well known issue. Are there any plans to fix this either in 7 or hopefully at least by 8?

Best Regards,
    Scott

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear of your frustration.

Could you provide me with a set of images outlining this? I've not yet been able to recreate the issue based on your description however I'm confident that the source of the issue will be unveiled through those images.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Kyle,

I sent screenshots showing the issue with a note providing some background to support and your attention. This is likely a decently complicated issue so I am not looking for a fix anytime soon but I do hope it is fixed in version 8.

Best Regards,
      Scott

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista
      by kujista

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:03 AM