Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected: Account temporarily unavailabe

Hello,

I am testing my automated strategy in real-time using NT live version along with MB Trading forex demo account.

Strategy is running 24h a day on 20 instruments. Sometimes I got message: "Rejected: Account temporarily unavailabe".

Can you explain to me what are the possible reasons of that?

kucharek, could you please email me the trace and logs files from your NT via Help >> Mail to Support? Was it seen at regular intervals in the trading session, so for example on or after the daily FX rollover period?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have just sent an email. It is seen in different time of the day. Sometimes the message is little different: "Account not loaded".

Comment

Thanks, we will look into matters and get back to you.

Comment

Hi, what was the resolution to this?

I'm using a Live version of NinjaTrader with MB Trading. I understand the issues with position events being generated before orders are executed with MB Trading and have factored this into my code. My strategy had been running as expected for several days then yesterday I received the following error within the Order State: Rejected: Account not loaded. I also see the following message in the Log: MB Trading, Account not loaded. I'm seeing the message below in my trace file:
          (MB Trading) Mbt.Adapter.Submit2: accountsAvailable='E*******=asLoaded|3*******=asUn loaded|3*******=asUnloaded'
          This occurred when the orders started being rejected. You can see that my live account which starts with an "E" has a loaded status and my two demo accounts which start with a "3" have an Unloaded status.

My strategy continued to try to submit orders the rest of the day but none of them were accepted for the same reason and finally NinjaTrader crashed. I've restarted NinjaTrader and everything seems to be working as expected but I'm very concerned that this will happen again. Particularly, since it was my order to exit a position that was being rejected.

I've done some searching in the forums and can't find any answers on this. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

From my side I switched to FXCM. I was not able to get NT + MBT working well.

Comment

Ryan, could you please contact us via Help >> Mail to Support so we could review the trace / log files from this scenario? Thanks.

Comment

Bertrand - I've sent my logs and trace files to NT support. This same issue occurred again yesterday forcing me to restart NT. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Ryan, didn't see the files so far so wanted to check in - did you get a ticket # assigned from our system or a reply from one of my team members?

Thanks,

Comment

Thanks, Bertrand. I have been contacted by NT Support and we are attempting to resolve via email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post DJ888
                    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                    0 responses
                    1 view