Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading connection and Windows says something made NT stop working

Hi:

I am not having this issue with other connections. It is currently 2:15 pm est on Sunday (but I don't think that is a problem with MBTrading...should be able to connect all the time every single day)...

When I connect to my live account here are the errors:

1. All NT windows go white.
    2. Notice comes up: " Ninjatrader application has stopped working...A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
    2a. Then, I can click close program and it will shut down.
    or
    2b. I can click Debug and it will say, Ninjatrader.exe-No debugger found...No registered JIT debugger was specified. Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually. Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request. Of course, I have tried both and just end up canceling it out...and it closes NT as well upon clicking cancel.

I have repaired my database and reset instruments already and also tried this so far 5 times.

Please help.

Greg

Hello,

If the issue is still persisting please send mail to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com

Please manually attach your most current log and trace files to that email, so I may investigate this matter further.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.YYYYMMDD.txt"
    You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.YYYYMMDD.txt"

Include this thread in the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=56298
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Lance...I just emailed you the log and trace files along with a quick note...smile...Thanks, Greg

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bmartz
      by bmartz

Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes